- Agreemen ts between the RIB (Reserve Interstate Bank) and the Government of the member Country, RIB and the National (Central) Bank of the member Country on the conditions for the presence of the Reserve Interstate Bank in the territory of the member Country are in the process of being signed.
- Agreements between RIB and the Government of the Country on the list of newly established enterprises for which technical crediting is necessary are in the process of being signed.
- Agreements with engineering firms of states that can carry out technical crediting and construction of enterprises in accordance with the list provided by the Government of the Country in the territory of the member Country are in the process of being signed.
- After a fully signed agreement package for the start of construction, the facility is implemented through ICO (Initial Coin Offering). The collected resources are a guarantee for repayment of a technical credit and can be used as working capital through a commercial bank determined by the National (Central) Bank of the member Country as agreed by the parties involved in the project.
- Upon completion of the construction and putting the enterprise into operation the ready-made company is being exercised by means of IPO (Initial Public Offering).
Parties earning income from technical crediting are:
- A country that received a technical credit in the form of workplaces, tax revenues to the budgets of different levels of the state, as well as other related income from the enterprises involved in the construction and operation of the newly created facility, income from the expansion of social services sphere for project members;
- A country that provides a credit receives income from crediting its national industry in various fields from large long-term orders in the form of tax revenues to budgets of different levels, as well as other related social projects necessary to fulfill large long-term orders. Moreover, the credit payment guarantee arises before the start of the order execution, for a short time using ICO (Initial coin offering) immediately after signing the package of documents to start work on the project;
- ICO (Initial payment offering) members receive guaranteed income and a refund after the completion of construction and start of facility operation immediately after the sale of shares through IPO (Initial Public Offering);
- Reserve Interstate Bank and engineering companies – project members receive their income from membership embedded in the cost of facilities created.