Program Unit Purpose:
- A Deed of Guarantee creation and monitoring pursuant to regulatory documents;
- Payment instrument preparation and binding;
- Reflection of transactions in accounting;
- Hard copy creation and print out.
- Registration of revocable and irrevocable deeds of guarantee;
- Editing of deeds of guarantee registered;
- Preparation of on- and off-balance sheet payment instruments;
- Linking of transactions created in other subsystems to deeds of guarantee;
- Fee and penalty calculation and creation;
- Provisions creation and accounting (depends on the country);
- Reminder of a deed of guarantee events;
- Flexible customization mechanism of transactions and pricing plans.
Customized presets of transaction accounting (depends on the country).
A Deed of Guarantee type is defined:
- Revocable / Irrevocable.
A payment instrument type is defined:
- Internal Payment Order;
- Interbank Payment Order;
- Memorial slip, etc.
Types of accounts credited in a transaction are defined:
- Definition of a type of an account debited.
A transaction amount is determined:
- Guarantee amount;
- Provision accrual, write-off and correction;
- Changes in a guarantee amount.
- Maintenance of collateral type, pricing plan, fee, and account layout catalogues for deeds of guarantee.
- Registration of a deed of guarantee selected.
- Payment instrument preparation and recovery, binding of transactions created in the “Centralized ABS”.
- Report preparation on the existing deeds of guarantee.
- Deed of guarantee deletion and editing;
- Change in conditions and change history recording;
- History, transaction and message logs.
- Obtaining statements;
- Opening accounts;
- Account linking to a letter of credit;
- Quality category correction.
- General program unit settings and accounting settings.
- Deed of Guarantee preparation;
- Modification of terms;
- Payment instrument preparation;
- Deed of Guarantee closing;
- Accounting transaction creation.
- Linking of customers to a Deed;
- Opening of new accounts;
- Account linking to a Deed.
Transaction type customization:
- Off-balance sheet;