- Adaptation of each program unit for various bank operation schemes on bank safe lease.
What does this need to take into account:
- Variety of depositary structures;
- Diversity of work with customers as regards dates and rates of bank safe lease payments;
- Variety of fees including penalties and their payment methods;
- Variety of accounting;
- Diversity in reports.
What problems are being solved:
- Optimal time to serve a customer;
- Error minimization in creating transactions for a Contract payment;
- Automation of repetitive homogenous operations. For example, at the end of the month, a monthly lease payment write-off under each Contract from future periods to an income account.